Thursday, 22 November 2012

A Classic


Went to this café last Saturday with my friend to study math with our teacher, whose house is not far away from this place. Turns out the cafe has a pretty unique concept. There are book racks every where and they let customers read the books as long as they read it in the cafe and put it back to where it belongs (well, obviously).

After studying for about two until three hours (and being successful on frying my brains out) we finally finished our study session. I decided to look around the racks searching for any good books when I accidentally found this gem:



It was a real, big, hard-cover, original copy of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves from the Walt Disney movie! The book was old and torn at some pages, even some papers almost fell off from the sides, but I immediately grab it and look around the pages and oooh, can i just say that I'm in love with how classic and vintage it looked?

I remembered hiding behind a couch when I was little every time this scene (when the queen transforms into an old hag) comes, haha

And they all lived happily ever after. No doubt about it, a classic story calls for a classic ending.

I really wish to go explore and look around for these kind of places some more. It adds spice and makes a really pleasant 'surprise' factor in life

No comments:

Post a Comment