Sunday, 11 November 2012

Happy Birthday (And I baked a cake)

My beloved littlest sister is 12 years old already! How does time flies so fast is a question that I always repeat on a daily basis. And it also feels weird but exhilarating at the same time when I realize that it's senior year already and the national examination is only a few months away. Time does such funny things sometimes.

Anyway back to the topic of my sister's birthday, I decided to make a cake for her! Nothing too fancy because there's no sufficient amount of ingredients at my house, and only one layer of plain vanilla cake because I have not enough time (and pans to bake actually, how sad) to make more than one but oh well, I guess it turned out quite nicely for something I just spontaneously made. Plus, it's coated with a thick layer of nutella frosting and rainbow sprinkles!


This cake looks bad I know... My sister said she likes the cake and I only hope that it's true because there was this time when she ate the cake I made, complimented it, but ended up getting sick a few hours after..... I don't know why really.

Happy happy birthday 12 year old baby girlll we never have to say "I love you" to each other directly because we already know that, don't we?

No comments:

Post a Comment