Thursday, 1 November 2012

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens

Yes it is supposed to be a hello, but saying a simple 'hi' is just not that special anymore. So, this phrase that I've been dying to use for a while will be a fresh new title to start a fresh new blog. Cheers to this as a form of self-expression and another step to self-disclosure. A thing that I should've started since long ago but always hold back because of a thing or two (or maybe a bunch of things all mashed and mixed up together). This will be a holder of memories that I want to share to others, placed delicately and contains quirks or details I liked and noticed in daily life.

Aside from the boring background, maybe I ought to give some more details?
green tea frappucino with whip cream on top; fantasy novels for I am still a kid at heart but also self-improvement books and fictions which will make me a woman at mind; planner books with day details and random infos inside; sushis and pastas and all kinds of food really; is a bit embarrassed to admit that I'm a sucker for romantic stories and chick-flick movies; fashion, styles, and beauty so it ranges from hair to makeup to clothes to accessories just like what a typical girl would be interested in; and many other things that I may have not noticed myself but will eventually reveal itself on my posts later on.

Pressing the "Publish" button now.
Toodles♥

No comments:

Post a Comment