Friday, 15 February 2013

Dressin'

Went to my friend's birthday party last week wearing some stuffs that I really want to have a chance to mix together! I don't have the time and chance to do a full body shot of it though, which is such a shame :(

But anyway,


The dress code for the party was supposed to be maroon or black, so I chose to wear this maroon red, leather studded collar shirt. I love the placings of the studs, and the flower shaped ones are so pretty! My mom bought me this shirt when she was in Japan



I paired it with a high waisted black skirt from gowigasa and black polkadot patterned tights (which I love) my mom also got from Japan! I really need to buy shoes that are not opened-toes though, because I have none and these kinds of tights would be so much cooler when paired with it. Be it a pair of simple black pumps or ankle boots.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. very cute stockings and love your studded collar! ;)

    xoxo, Mich

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. i'm sorry for not taking a whole outfit picture! haha maybe next time :)

      Delete
  3. hai, where can i contact you? can you give me your email add? thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello, you can contact me on my email address sarah.aaa11@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  4. Wow even you got runny nose while in Japan! hahaha. Thanks for visiting my blog! And yes, please, you SHOULD really try their drinking culture.

    Nice to know you!

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete