Monday, 22 April 2013

Bells of Freedom


National examination is a fair point and reason of why I didn't update my blog this past month. Studying everyday and every time possible took a lot of time and energy and when I get home at the end of the day, I''m too tired to touch anything other than my bed.


But now, since the national examination has ended and all that, I think I'd have more spare time to update a thing or two in my blog again, which is something good! Sure I'd still have intensive courses every day until the university entrance examination test, butI think I could squeeze some time to stare and write something at my laptop for a few hours every week.

My course will start tomorrow (yes, that fast) so I guess I would relax and try to enjoy life a little bit more this day, because tomorrow is the time to get back to business!

Please do mind our faces. Yes, it's me on the left, being too excited. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for dropping by my blog. Well, enjoy your time while it last, as the concept of 'time' in college will uhm... make you frustrated. Hahaha

    Nice to meet cha!

    cheers from Jakarta,
    Putri Soe
    SUPERNICE

    ReplyDelete