Wednesday, 1 May 2013

A Travel Post #1: Seoul


I haven't been able to update my blog in a while, because as soon as school ended, my intensive course (for uni entrance examination) started just three days after! It's hard being a student these days //sighs//



Aside from my boring personal life which consists of only studying, I actually went on a trip to South Korea about a month ago! My mom had a job to do in Seoul, and although it was only 3 weeks before the national examination, I packed my suitcase and went there with her for 3 days. Pretty crazy I admit, with all those intense exams preparation, but I had fun so I didn't regret it one bit! :)


It was still winter when I went there, and I'm stoked because I love winter outfits! With all those layers, jackets, and coats, I'm a bit sad that Indonesia is a tropical country sometimes.

On the first day, I went to this place called Namsangol Hanok Village, which is a park with lots of Korean Traditional Houses, Hanok. My sister and I only looked around for a while, but the place was really lovely that I decided to take my outfit pictures there. The (really) cold temperature didn't allow us to be out there for long though.




The trench coat and sweater was from Zara, and the skirt was from gowigasa. It's the same skirt that I showed on another blog post here. The white shirt beneath the sweater and high-knee black socks are from Uniqlo, while the bag, boots, and leggings were from Japan. My mom bought it when she went there about one year ago.

I'm planning to make some follow-up posts regarding my Seoul trip, because I want to group my outfit posts and photo diary.

Until then, toodle-toot!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment